Pennsylvania Pain & Spine Institute is currently seeking a full-time Physician Assistant to join our growing team.
The practice provides comprehensive care, including physical medicine and treatment of a broad range of pain conditions, in a caring and compassionate setting, using the latest technologies and approaches.
Potential candidates can expect to work independently in the practice coordinating initial and ongoing care of chronic pain patients with our team, pre and post procedures, administer trigger points & joint injections, prescribe and manage medication, refer to physical therapy, etc.
Maintain excellent communication with patients, physicians, and other healthcare staff.
Ability to self-direct and manage time as required by daily work flow. Ideal candidate will have Pain Management experience.
This is a clinic based position. Monday-Thursday, 8:00a-6:00p in office in Chalfont and Quakertown, PA.
Pain Management Physician Assistant Responsibilities
- Providing direct clinical services to patients with pain related issues
- Obtaining patient histories
- Performing physical exams
- Prescribing medications
- Performing appropriate mid-level procedures such as, trigger point, joint injections and Botox injections.
Candidate should possess following qualities:
- Friendly and welcoming personality
- Leadership skills and ability to work with anyone
- Organizational Skills
- Time management and attention to detail
- Team effort mindset
Salary Range: $95-100k