Pennsylvania Pain & Spine Institute, at our Chalfont PA location, is currently seeking a full-time dynamic and outgoing Medical Assistant to join our growing team. The practice provides comprehensive care, including physical medicine and treatment of a broad range of pain conditions, in a caring and compassionate setting, using the latest technologies and approaches.
Hours needed are M-Th, 7:45am-6:00pm in office.
Medical Assistant Responsibilities:
- Document patient information such as vital signs and changes in medical history prior to each appointment and enter in EMR
- Clean and prepare examination rooms prior to and after patient appointments/procedures
- Greet patients as they enter the facility/schedule follow up appointments as needed
- Assist in maintaining the medical inventory
- Must have PRIOR patient care experience and/or applicable education experience
- Serious Inquiries only!